If you’re making a six-figure income and can't fight off the client deluge, this page is not for you. However, if you���re like the rest of us –business owners who need a boost now and then – coaching could be the answer.
Will coaching fit me?
It will if:
- Your career seems stalled in a few places
- You feel you’re not earning to your potential
- You know you need to do something, but you’re not sure what
- You can’t see what���s holding you back
- You feel stuck in a rut
- You want to see new possibilities for your career
What can I get from a coach?
In a word, direction. A professional coach can help you identify things you can improve, and areas of opportunity you�����ve been overlooking. I offer an outsider’s view of your career. No judgments, just a shift in perspective that could pump fresh air into your approach.
How does it work?
First, you choose the level of coaching you think would best suit your needs. If you’re not sure, start with the Sixty-minute Coach session or a single session.
Choose your session:
- Sixty-minute Coach – A shot-in-the-arm career tune-up for professionals at all career levels. Group coaching (limit of five participants) with pre-announced topics ($65)
- Individual Coaching – Personalized, one-on-one coaching based on your needs and questions
- Single, one-hour session - $150
- Three one-hour sessions - $325
- Six-session package - $495
We will talk prior to your session to determine the topics you�����������������������������d like to address. Note: the Sixty-minute Coach session topics are pre-determined, so you won�����������t need to contact me unless you’d like to. Your questions and concerns are always welcome in my in box.
Once you choose your session, we set up a time to meet. Once your PayPal payment is processed, we’ll get started.
What if I don���������t like it? Can I get a refund?
Coaching may not be for everyone, but most people appreciate having another set of eyes on their business processes. Because coaching is a process that requires your participation, I can���t guarantee results. For that reason, and because the sessions are proprietary in nature, I can���t offer refunds once the sessions have begun.
How do I start?
For group coaching sessions, the dates are announced in advance. To sign up, you simply click on the PayPal button, make your choice, and you���re registered! For individual sessions, fill out the Web form and I’ll be in touch within 24 hours to arrange both time and topic with you. (Please understand that vacations and weekends happen ����� I���������ll respond during the weekdays and will make sure to post my time away on any email responder.)
Have questions? Want to get started? Contact me for more information.