Just in Time for Your Business in 2012
- You know you should send invoices to your clients easily and elegantly, but...
- You're not sure how to set up an invoice.
- You wonder how an invoice should really look.
- You wish clients would just send you the money they owe you.
- Invoicing takes so much time - there must be a better way!
- You find yourself putting off invoicing you know you should do.
- You dream of turning invoicing over to an assistant.
The truth is - invoicing frightens you.
Does any of this sound like you? Even a tiny little bit? If so...
Do we have a webinar for you!
On Tuesday, December 6, 2011, at 3 pm Pacific Time and 6 pm Eastern Time (Find YOUR time here.)
- The basics of an invoice.
- How to establish an invoicing system that works for you.
- How to recognize your invoicing issues and resolve them.
- Exactly how to create invoices that get you paid.
- Precisely how to use your invoices as marketing tools.
- We'll also take a look at some software you can choose to use for invoicing.
More webinar details:
- The webinar will last about an hour.
- It will be recorded, so you won't even have to attend to learn what you need to know.
- You will receive a report so you won't even have to take notes.
- You'll have plenty of time for questions, comments and what-have-you.
I know - you want to know what all this costs...
The cost is only $49.95 - the results are priceless. Since you're already a member of the 5 Buck Forum it's only $10.00 for you!